Daniele Torniamenti is the managing partner of the firm.
Having graduated in Economy from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milano in 1971, Mr. Torniamenti was enrolled in the Labour Consultants Association in 1976.
The firm was founded at the end of the 1950s by Orazio Torniamenti, the managing partner’s father. The labor counseling activity, originally addressed to artisans, was successively extended to medium-size companies.
In the 1980s, the firm established ELABORAZIONI CONTABILI AZIENDALI – El.C.A. Srl, a company entrusted with the provision of accounting processing services to their clients.
Enrolled in the Milan Bar Association since 2009
Graduated in Law from Università degli Studi of Milan in 2004
Degree of Master of Laws (LLM) at Liverpool University in 2009
Postgraduate Master in Labour Law, Litigation and Collective Bargaining, a course organized by Il Sole 24 Ore
Professional experience, gained in important Legal Firms in Milan in the field of:
- individual and collective dismissals, fixed-term contracts, project contracts, training contracts
- challenge of sanctions or any demands sent by INPS, INAIL and DTL
- buyer and contractor’s joint liability to the company’s employee
- liability under insolvency procedures
- judicial litigation in labour matters
- drafting of briefs and opinions in connection with judicial cases and out-of-court disputes such as employment contracts, agency contracts, non-competition agreements, settlement agreements; agreements and relationships with trade unions, etc.
- drafting of Court documents in the field of Company Insurance law (disputes between Insurance companies and agents and clients) and in the field of contractual and extra contractual liability
Fluent in English, French and Spanish.